Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Magnificent Day!

Be prepared! The kisses are coming!



Told you so... 

And why ever not, when the Lord has created such a magnificent day! My phone camera certainly cannot capture the supreme excellence of His nature.





Just Look at that Sun!

The sun was shining so brightly; it begged the question: Is this winter?

My husband and I were blessed with a couch off of Craiglist and drove to another city to pick it up. The temperature was 55*F, sunny, and an altogether lovely day.





The Spectacular View....

Nothing could compare to the handsomeness glorious sunshine and sparkling water before me.





Altogether...

I would deem this day a success! Especially for this pregnant mama who loves being outside and active. The Lord knew exactly what this mama needed-- a nice spring day in the middle of winter, a walk through a park, and a handsome husband to share it with!



The End

And the Lord wasn't finished with showcasing His magnificence! On our way home from picking up the couch and enjoying the park, we were mesmerized by a gentle sunset.



I hope you are finding joy in your winter season- even if the Lord has to bring in a beautiful spring day for you!

God bless you and keep you,
~Raquel

5 comments:

  1. I'm really envious of the sun you got to see! We never saw a bit of it here!!!!! Isn't it wonderful though to have a lovely spring-ish day in the middle of winter! What a beautiful glorious day for you both, and I loved all your pictures! It is hard to do the scenery justice with pictures... but you did a great job! Loved the sunset pictures too - it always seems that a beautifully glorious sunny day has the most amazing sunset as well. So awesome to live here isn't it!!!! Enjoyed your "sunny" post... as we haven't seen much of the sun around here lately, and it is good to be reminded it is still up there somewhere, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am SO looking forward to sunnier days! Next winter, I'll have an almost 1 year old to have fun with. Haha

      ~Raque

      Delete
  2. I enjoy all the post you put on here and keeping me update, When the baby coming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Abigail's due date is March 4, but her range is from February 11-March 18.

      ~Raquel

      Delete
  3. Oh wow she due really soon are u extied about it?

    ReplyDelete