Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Delight {4 Pictures of A Day}

"Delight thyself also in the Lord: and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart." Psalm 37:4

How excellent is the Lord in all the earth! I am absolutely delighted and in awe of His beauty displayed throughout nature. What an incredibly artistic God I serve!

I had noticed many rose buds on this bush outside the door. I wondered when the roses would bloom. Recently, we had a two or three day downpour of rain. The next morning, they had all blossomed! What a beautiful sight to greet me.




 I water my plants (most) mornings, and I was so blessed to see a beautiful zucchini flower fully opening its petals to the sunshine. The lovely flower is certainly attractive to any pollinators that may be buzzing by, which is exactly what my plant needs to produce its fruit. The Lord is the Lord of the harvest!


When I look at my daughter, I am simply amazed at the miracle of life. The Lord knew exactly what He was doing when He formed our systems, thought processes, developmental processes, and the like. He is not only the Master Artist, but the Most Distinguished Scientist.



Cotton candy was not an original idea. Whoever made cotton candy took its wispy blue and pink strings of puffiness directly from the Lord's sunset. He paints His majesty across the sky. 



I hope you took delight in "seeing" snippets of God's glory throughout my day. He is an amazing God; in HIM do I take delight!

God bless you and keep you,
~Raquel






2 comments:

  1. What a lovely group of photos displaying the amazing handiwork of the Lord! I loved your analogy about the puffy cotton candy sky, and have often thought that myself with the amazing views the skies give us here! God is the Master of creativity, and like you, I never cease to be amazed at His creation! Enjoyed this marvelous post, and pray that the Lord is blessing your day, and that you are staying cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo arecawesome. Y'all did a great job on taking the photo that you put on here. I miss u Raquel!!!!

    ReplyDelete