Saturday, January 11, 2014

Meal Plans January 5-11

Photo Credit: Google Images

These lists are my own meal plans. They are not in any way to be nutritional advice, fail-proof recipes (remember, it's my first time making the majority of them!), or anything that challenges the way you meal plan or your eating patterns.

I put a LOT of time and effort in putting these plans together. If you would like to copy them for purposes other than your individual in-home use (for example, blog, cooking party, print offs, etc), please give me credit. :-)

(Click on the document you would like to view.)

Monthly Meal Plan
Grocery Shopping List
Recipe List 

God bless you and keep you,
~Raquel

2 comments:

  1. The banana bars sound really great, will have to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I am just now replying-- I just now saw you had left a comment.

    I am still trying to figure out a better consistency for the bars, though. They are really dense. But they definitely do leave me satisfied for breakfast.

    ~Raquel

    ReplyDelete