Wednesday, January 8, 2014

This Morning


Whew... What a morning! The time where I am now is 4:58am. My husband and I woke up at 3am so that he could leave for work by 3:30am. As I was cleaning up breakfast, my handsome man called me.

'We forgot to get your car.'

Rats.

Yesterday, my dearheart had picked me up from the university. I had taken public transport in to school and parked my car at a park and ride near our house. My husband was in the area when I finished at school, so we carpooled together. Thankfully, my husband realized our forgetfulness, and brought me to my car. (Even though it would make him late for work. He is such a sweet husband and a very hard worker!) I would not have been able to get to my elementary school this morning if we had forgotten my car. After picking up my car, I was home by 4:05.

Since I usually wake up at about 5am, I decided to just stay awake. I have found an interesting read to pass some time.


In case I forget, I am on page 13! Haha...

But now is the time to get ready for the day. Exercise, shower/ready, devotions, school bag/lunch bag/water bottle packed & ready, then to the elementary school for my first day back in third grade since when I was a third grader!

God bless you and keep you. I hope you have a REALLY marvelous day!!
~Raquel



No comments:

Post a Comment