Monday, January 19, 2015

Welcome to Our New Home! {Tour}

The Lord is very good to us! Since Friday night, we are sleeping in a new home.

I know our home is 'tiny' by many standards, but it's quite large relative to a motor home the size of a van. I am so excited to make this home our own. We plan to rent it for the long term-- until we find a home /or land we would like to buy or until we can no longer fit in it.

I will post more pictures and videos, as we add touches to our home like curtains, furniture, decorations, and daily living.

Just think... this is the home our daughter will be born in. This is the home where family will visit. This is the home where I'll experiment in the kitchen, becoming a better cook and baker- where I'll explore natural alternatives to the toxic chemicals we place in, on, or around our bodies- where our friends and family will gather and share memories- where our lives will be lived. How exciting!

*Please forgive the quality, shakiness, and low volume of the video. It's only 2 minutes long, as I walk through the house to show you the layout.*






4 comments:

  1. Oh the possibilities of living in this beautiful home await you! So exciting to have a house that you can make into a home! It is just the cutest, darling little house ever! I love the large living area that opens to the kitchen, and the mudroom - ooh! I don't have a mudroom, and how I wish I did! I'm very excited for you both and wish you much happiness and love here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your excitement-- it adds to mine!! haha :-)

      I am so glad you are nearby to share many memories with in this new home.

      ~Raquel

      Delete
  2. How exciting! I remember our first home! There is nothing like it. The memories are delightful :) What a blessing to start creating memories together in your new life. Thanks for sharing on the Art of Home-Making Mondays. We are happy to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am definitely so thankful to be in a new home. I love taking pictures and videos of the things that happen in our lives as a way to remember later.

      God bless you!
      ~Raquel

      Delete