Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I am Mommy



Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there-- both biological mothers and spiritual mothers!

My day was so blessed with my sweet little family. I am honored and DELIGHTED to be my baby girl's mama.

Here's our Mother's Day 2016 in pictures:

We walked and laughed through the "Healing Garden."

The strawberry plants were huge!



Rose and heart shaped landscaping


Abigail talking to the frog






I loved these flowers!



She found a friend. :-)








A chapel in the middle of the garden.

And a fairy garden in the gardens.




























You know it was a good day when your feet look like this afterward....

I hope you were able to enjoy your day and all that Christ has created.

Be blessed in His love,
~Raquel

Written: May 9, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment